Monday, February 2, 2009

Conferences, Conferences, Conferences!

Is it me or is there an overwhelming amount of information about upcoming conferences. I guess they know we are thinking about our education plans for 2009.

I have to say I'm sorry I missed the first virtual ASTD TechKnowledge Conference but time just slipped away before I knew it. Here's my list of upcoming conferences that sound great!


Training 2009 Conference & Expo February 9-11, Atlanta Georgia

Using Social Brain Research To Enhance Learning February 19-21, San Francisco California

Articulate Live '09 March 9, Orlando Florida

eLearning Guild Annual Gathering 2009 March 10-13, Orlando Florida

IMPACT 2009: The Business of Talent April 14-16, St. Petersburg Florida

ASTD International Conference & Exposition May 31 - June 3, Washington D.C.



Tony Karrer has a great blog post for those interested in conference geared toward eLearning techonology http://elearningtech.blogspot.com/2009/01/elearning-conferences.html



Let me know if you know of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment